Fireball SEM is an African Soccer, Sport, Entertainment and Media Company creating content across all platforms of TV, Mobile, Online, Social Media, Print & Music in South Africa and throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our Multi-platform production capability is World Class and, being based in South Africa, brings the following additional benefits:-
* Access to World class facilities, technicians, equipment, services and creative expertise
* Financial benefits in that South African/African production costs are typically 40% less than equivalent production costs in the UK, Europe, USA
* Diverse and unique locations
* Weather – long daylight hours in summer and mild winters
* Infrastructure – especially in South Africa, the majority of the country’s infrastructure including transport and communications is on a par with the world’s best
* Sophisticated hotels and fine restaurants – some of the finest in the world
Fireball SEM has an innovative and creative approach which provides a refreshing service to Sponsors, Brands, Broadcasters, Networks and Right Holders who appreciate our ability to create tailormade programming to engage with the exact target market in the most efficient and lasting way. This is achieved through delivering exceptional Return on Investment through TV and all New Media Platforms.
Fireball SEM guides and leads some of the World’s leading Brands in the exciting area of technological convergence in TV, Mobile, Digital, Social Media & Music.
For further information please contact Shaun Ascough, CEO of Fireball SEM
Fireball SEM is a leading African Soccer, Sports, Entertainment and Media company
Africa, South Africa, TV, Mobile, Digital, Soccer, Sports, Reality TV, TV Production, Television, Media Company, Marketing, Activation Campaigns, Brand Entertainment, Sponsorship Procurement, Ad funded productions, Soccer Academy, Soccer Development, Youth Soccer, Sports Development, Production Company, sub-Saharan Africa, TV Formats, TV Format Development, TV Format sales, Acquisitions, Cape Town, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya, Cameroon, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mali, DRC, Tanzania, Mali, Mozambique, Cote d’Ivoire, Angola, Niger